Quite a few people have been asking when we will be moving to Great Yarmouth. Here is are current answer:
- Sunday 21st May is going to be are farewell Sunday at Life Church.
- Sunday 4th June will be out first ‘official’ Sunday at Kingsgate.
- It’s unlikely that are house move will have gone through by then so I (Adam) may have to split my week between Great Yarmouth and Peterborough until the move finally happens.
A couple of of things to pray for:
- That the house move keeps progressing without any more hiccups.
- Lorna currently has two job applications she is applying for. Both of them are excellent jobs so pray for one or more interviews for her.
- We’ve now applied for schools for the girls. We think that all the local primary schools are all full so may need to appeal. Please pray for God to make a way in this situation.